Want to learn a new skill while stuck at home?
Is there an art medium that you have always wanted to try?
Now is your chance! Vintage Van Gogh’s is offering a new series of workshops from May 12th-June 4th. These one day per week workshops will be interactive and live classes via Skype. Learn and enjoy from the comfort of your own home.
Basic Drawing – Tuesday from 7PM-8PM -OR- 8:30PM-9:30PM
Basic Crochet – Wednesday from 7PM-8PM -OR- 8:30PM-9:30PM
Basic Calligraphy – Thursday from 7PM-8PM -OR- 8:30PM-9:30PM
These four week sessions are a $100 tuition and ALL the supplies are included!
Art kits will be available for curbside pickup at our studio location during scheduled pickup times.
(Tuesdays @ 7PM-8PM -OR- 8:30PM-9:30PM)
Over this four session workshop you will learn the basics of drawing.
- Learn about the different graphite artist pencils
- Each session builds upon the previous one
- Focus on identifying a light source
- Learn blending
- Learn shading based on the light sources
(Wednesdays @ 7PM-8PM -OR- 8:30PM-9:30PM)
Over this four session workshop you will learn the crochet basics.
- Work on a new project every lesson!
- Learn how to chain stitch
- Single crochet
- Various other foundation stitches
- Learn how to read and follow patterns
(Thursdays @ 7PM-8PM -OR- 8:30PM-9:30PM)
Over this four session workshop you will learn the basics of MODERN calligraphy
- Learn the basic strokes, which are the foundation of calligraphy
- Work through the minuscule letters (lowercase alphabet)
- Discuss different calligraphy tools
- Work with small brush pens
- Practice how much pressure to add on them to get light (thin) upstrokes and heavy (thick) down strokes