Want to paint but don’t want to go out? No worries!
Vintage Van Gogh’s is now offering all of our classes online, so you and your family can create your own masterpieces from the comfort and safety of your own home! These classes will be taught just like our regular classes, and you’ll even have the opportunity to interact and ask questions of the instructor in real time! We’ll be providing 3 different options for each class, depending on your needs:
- A Skype only option, in case you already have your own paint, brushes, and canvas.
- Skype & supplies, in which we’ll provide you with high-quality Blick® paint and brushes you can call your own, and a canvas. Sign up online, and pick up your supply kit curbside before class!
- Skype, supplies, & easel deposit. Nothing to prop your canvas against? No problem! We’re happy to loan you an easel when you pick up your supplies for no fee. We will hold a modest deposit, refunded in full as long as you return it within a week of your online class. All easels will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
How this works:
- Register for a class.
- Email email@example.com or call to schedule a time to pick up your supplies in advance (if applicable) curbside at the studio (most days between 3PM-6PM).
- Set up your FREE Skype account using the guide here.
- After you have set up your Skype account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your username and email address.
- Between 5-10 minutes before the class begins, Vintage Van Gogh’s will video call you via Skype. The start of class time is dependent on your scheduled class, so please check your order to verify the time.
- Accept the call and enjoy your class!
- Take a picture of yourself while creating this project during the class and post it on Facebook and Instagram. When you tag us @VintageVanGoghs we will send you a promo code for $5 off your next public class (Skype classes included)!
The paint used in our classes is acrylic paint and is permanent on fabrics and some materials once dry. Dress for a mess during your class in case you get paint on yourself or a table/counter top. We have included some Murphy Oil in your supplies kit (if you’ve purchased one) which should get the paint off, when used with water. This only works while the paint is still wet.
Go to our calendar to register today!