- This event has passed.
4/5 @ 1PM-3PM: Point Beach Arts Children’s Educational Program
April 5 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm$35
Join the Point Beach Arts Committee on Sunday 4/5 from 1PM-3PM with Vintage Van Gogh’s for our Children’s Educational Program. During these monthly occurring lessons, kids will be able to learn visual art techniques and fundamentals while creating a fun project. Encourage your budding artists to create while learning at the same time! This month the kiddos will work on the basics of color theory. After registering for this class, a worksheet will be provided to you to go along with the lesson. Your child will paint a picture of a color wheel umbrella on a rainy day. This is an acrylic painting on a 10 x 10 canvas.
This class will be taught via Skype. (Details below)
How this works:
- Register for a class
- Email Sonya at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to pick up your supplies in advance outside of the studio
- Steps to set up your FREE Skype account are found here
- After you have set up your Skype account, please email Sonya at email@example.com with your username and email address
- Between 5-10 minutes before the class begins someone from Vintage Van Gogh’s will video call you via Skype.
- Accept the call and enjoy your class!
- Take a picture of yourself while creating this project during the class and post it on Facebook and Instagram. When you tag us @VintageVanGoghs we will send you a promo code for $5 off your next public class (Skype classes included)
The paint used in our classes are acrylic paint and is permanent on fabrics and some materials once dry. Dress for a mess during your class in case you get paint on yourself or a table/counter top. We have included some Murphy Oil in your supplies kit which should get the paint off, when used with water. This only works while the paint is still wet.