Updated Aug. 15, 2020
As we monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) and the efforts made to stop this global pandemic, we here at Vintage Van Gogh’s want to inform all of our friends and budding artists that we are currently open with limited capacity. We’re also offering a variety of options for those who want to join us for a class, but are hesitant participate in person.
We’re now open and offering a variety of fun classes in studio, which can be found on our class calendar. For the safety of our guests and employees, we’ll be following the following protocols for each of our in-person classes:
- All frequently used surfaces (doors, sinks, tables, chairs, etc) and the studio as a whole will undergo thorough cleaning and disinfecting before and after each class.
- Studio capacity will be limited to no more than 10 people per class.
- There will be no more than 2 people at a table, arranged for maximum separation.
- Face coverings (over the mouth and nose) must be worn at all times while in the studio.
- We ask that anyone who has displayed symptoms of illness recently opt for one of our online classes via Skype instead of coming into the studio.
Online (Skype) Classes:
We are offering a number of our classes online, so you and your family can create your own masterpieces from the comfort and safety of your own home! These classes will be taught just like our regular classes, and you’ll even have the opportunity to interact and ask questions of the instructor in real time! We’ll be providing 3 different options for each class, depending on your needs:
- A Skype only option, in case you already have your own paint, brushes, and canvas.
- Skype & supplies, in which we’ll provide you with high-quality Blick® paint and brushes you can call your own, and a canvas. Sign up online, and pick up your supply kit curbside before class!
- Skype, supplies, & easel deposit. Nothing to prop your canvas against? No problem! We’re happy to loan you an easel when you pick up your supplies for no fee. We will hold a modest deposit, refunded in full as long as you return it within a week of your online class. All easels will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected.
We will continue to monitor the situation, and will reach out to you if we feel the need to further modify our offerings. Please continue to check out our website for updates (www.vintagevangoghs.com), contact us via Email at email@example.com, or feel free to call us at 732-475-7165 if you have any questions.
All Our Best to You and Your Families,
Sonya, and all of us here at Vintage Van Gogh’s